You Need: (Serves 6)
- 6 swordfish steaks
- 4 tablespoons dry white wine
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh root ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 7 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 90g coarsley chopped rocket
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- Rinse and pat dry swordfish. Place in a glass baking dish. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together white wine, soy sauce, mustard, ginger, garlic, sesame oil, 3 tablespoons olive oil and 4 tablespoons lemon juice. Pour sauce over fish, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight
- Remove swordfish from marinade and reserve marinade. Use a sharp knife to cut pockets into the sides of the swordfish steaks.
- In a large bowl, toss together rocket, tomato, 3 tablespoons olive oil and 3 tablespoons lemon juice. Stuff swordfish with rocket mixture and seal with small skewers or cocktail sticks.
- Place marinade in a small saucepan and cook over high heat until reduced by half.
- Heat the grill. Grill swordfish for 5 minutes on each side. Spoon reduced marinade over swordfish and serve.