You Need: (Serves 4)
- 2 medium whole cooked lobsters (about 800g each)
- 45g butter
- 1 bunch spring onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons plain flour
- 340ml milk
- 3 tablespoon ouzo
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon fennel, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon small capers, finely chopped
- 50ml creme fraiche
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- sea salt and cracked black pepper, to taste
Prepare the lobster according to the instructions. Cut the meat into chunks.
Melt the butter and saute the spring onions until tender. Add the flour and stir over a low heat for 2 minutes. Gradually add the milk and allow the sauce to thicken.
Remove from the heat and add the ouzo. Stir in the feta cheese. Add the fennel, chives, capers, creme fraiche and tomato paste and mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
Spoon a little of the sauce into the lobster shells, add the lobster meat and coat with the remainig sauce. Place under hot grill and cook until bubbling.