You Need: (Serves 2)
- 500g of fresh flake
- 1 can of crushed tomatoes
- 1 clove of fresh garlic, crushed
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- a pinch of mixed italian herbs
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 100ml of fresh cream
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 spring onion, chopped
- italian parsley, chopped
In a pot, lightly fry the fish to seal it and remove. Add the olive oil and fry the onion, garlic and herbs lightly. Add the tomato and simmer until mix is a thicker consistency. Add the fish to the pot and simmer gently until fish is cooked through. Add the cream and salt and pepper, reheat but do not boil.
Add the spring onion and parsley. Serve in a bowl with chunks of crusty wood oven bread and a glass of full-bodied red wine.