You Need: (Serves 4)
- 1kg kingfish fillets
- 1 teaspoon ginger, finely grated
- 3 lemons
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 ripe mango, diced
- 1 lebanese cucumber, finely diced
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- 50ml verjuice
- avocado oil
- 2 limes, cut into wedges for serving
Place the fillets over a hot grill (do no over-crowd, cook fish in portions if necessary).
Mix together the juice of 1 lemon, ginger, salt and pepper, drizzle over the top of the fish and leave to cook for 7-10 minutes.
Mix together the verjuice, coriander and avocado oil. Place all of the salad ingredients into a white serving bowl and drizzle with verjuice dressing.
Divide salad ingredients between 4 plates and neatly place on top of the kingfish. Cut 2 limes into quarters and place 2 wedges on each plate. Season with salt and pepper.