You Need: (Serves 8)
- 1kg Atlantic Salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 8 celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 125g quality black kalamata olives, stoned and halved
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, roughly torn
- 1/2 cup walnuts, lightly toasted, broken into pieces
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil (or more extra virgin olive oil)
Preheat oven to 150 degrees c. Brush salmon with oil, season. Place in lightly oiled baking dish. Roast for 20 minutes or until just cooked (do not overcook). Cool. Break into pieces.
Combine salmon, celery, olives, parsley and basil.
To make dressing, combine vinegar, mustard and a pinch of salt in a bowl and whisk until salt is dissolved. Drizzle in the oils, whisking constantly for one minute or until mixture thickens.
Arrange salad on a platter. Scatter with walnuts and drizzle with dressing.