Compliments of 'The Vine'
- 200g smoked salmon slices
- 1/4 cup baby spinach leaves
- 3 free range eggs
- 1/4 cup creme fraiche
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 180C degrees (160C degrees fanforced).
Lightly grease 6 x 1/2 cup capacity muffin tins and line each with slices of smoked salmon and then evenly distribute the baby spinach leaves over the top.
Whisk together eggs, creme fraiche, dill, lemon zest, parmesan, salt and pepper until well combined. Pour the egg mixture over the spinach leaves.
Place muffin tray in preheated oven and bake for 12 minutes or until the eggs are just set.
Serve with hot, buttered toast.