You Need: (Serves 4)
- 8 x 20cm-long bamboo skewers
- 800g Atlantic Salmon fillet, skinned and cut into 2cm pieces
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 red capsicum, finely chopped
- 40g (1/4 cup) pinenuts
- 200g (1 cup) couscous
- 1.5 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced mint leaves
- 1/2 cup sliced flat-leaf parsley leaves
- juice of 2 lemons
Thread salmon onto skewers and set aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a saucepan, add onion, capsicum and pinenuts and cook over low-medium heat for 5 minutes. Stir in couscous, stock and herbs, fluff couscous with a fork and season to taste.
Meanwhile, heat a thin layer of oil in a large frying pan and cook skewers in batches for 1-2 minutes each side or until just cooked.
Spoon hot couscous onto 4 plates, top each with 2 kebabs and drizzle with lemon juice.