You Need: (Serves 4)
- 600g skinless and boneless barramundi fillets
- 4 large sheets of puff pastry
- 2 cups of roughly chopped spinach
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 100g butter, softened
- 25g butter, melted for glazing
- cracked black pepper, to taste
- fresh lemon and parsley, to serve
Preheat oven to 180C. Dice the barramundi and place into a mixing bowl. Gently stir in roughly chopped spinach, garlic, butter and freshly cracked black pepper. Spoon mixture evenly between the four sheets of puff pastry. Keep mixture in a straight line so that each sheet can be neatly rolled into a parcel. Place parcels onto a lightly oiled baking tray and glaze with butter. Bake for 20 minutes or until pastry is golden.
Serve with fresh lemon and chopped parsley.