You Need: (Serves 4)
- 4 thick cod fillets, (about 175g each) cut into 2.5cm cubes
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 leeks, thinly sliced
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, cut into long thick strips
- 2 small zucchini, sliced
- 2 large handfuls of fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 5-8 tablespoons water
- large handful of beansprouts
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Heat a wok until hot. Add the oil, then toss in the garlic, leeks, chilli, carrots and zucchini and stir-fry for 2 minutes, tossing continuously. Remove the vegetables from the wok, using a slotted spoon, and set to one side.
Add the fish to the wok and sear for 1 minute. Return the vegetables and 4 tablespoons of the coriander to the wok.
Pour in the soy sauce and water and stir gently, then cover. Cook for another 1-2 minutes. Stir in the beansprouts, season to taste with salt and pepper and serve, sprinkled with the remaining coriander.