You Need: (Serves 4)
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 750g kingfish fillets, chopped
- 2 medium (300g) white onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh lemon grass
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons green curry paste
- 400ml coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon thick tamarind concentrate
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 250g snow peas, sliced
Heat half of the oil in a wok; stir fry fish in batches until just browned.
Heat remaining oil in same wok; stir fry onion, garlic, lemon grass and ginger until onion is soft. Add paste; stir fry until fragrant.
Return fish to wok with remaining ingredients; stir fry, tossing until sprouts are just wilted.