You Need: (Serves 4)
- 4 flathead fillets, approx 150g each (or trevally or snapper)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped coriander
- 2 red chillies, seeded and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup lime or lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce or soy sauce
- oil for shallow frying
Place fillets in a glass bowl. Pour over combined coriander, chilli, garlic, juice and sauces. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or longer if time permits. Drain fillets and pat dry.
Place cornflour in a freezer bag. Add fillets and shake well to coat all fillets. Remove and dust off excess.
Heat oil in a frying pan, add fillets and cook 2-3 minutes each side or until fish flakes when tested with a fork.
Serve with steamed vegetables or salad.